Where to find...

James45

Standard Member
Any ideas on where to find hard-to-find/deleted albums (CDs)? I'm after Kerbdog's first album (self-titled) and Paw - Dragline.

planbeta

Standard Member
Ebay.co.uk I've found loads of hard to find stuff there, and often quite cheap too.

Dragline is there, going for £4.99 at the minute:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=917052588

If you can't find what your looking for straight away check back every 3-4 days and eventually things usually get listed.

Kerbdog! The first live band I ever saw!!

Whiting

I find that www.netsounds.com and www.gemm.com are the best places to find deleted records.

Netsounds consists mainly of UK/European record shops whilst Gemm tends to be mainly (but not exclusively) USA based retailers.

I've just had a quick scan and both sites have links to where you might obtain the self titled Kerbdog album.

Hope that helps, Barry.

planbeta

Standard Member
Saw that at Wolverhampton Civic hall supporting The Almighty about 8-9 years back now, bloody hell doesn't time fly!

James45

Standard Member
just wanted to say how fantastic a service Netsounds provide, used them to find all of the stuff I wanted and more from three different suppliers. It all arrived within 2-4 days and one of those was even sent from Germany. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!:)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom