Question Where to find the best picture quality for GoT Season 8?

Just watched the last three episodes last night (Been away on business) on Apple TV. All looked great, although there were a couple of moments where I felt the CGI did not quite blend with the actual humans (Too sharp a delineation around a person).
I do think it could have been done with shorter episodes
The Dragon destroying Kings Landing / multiple cuts to Cersei looking out over the city seemed overly long to me
Otherwise a good ending with lots of heartbreak & an excellent final twist
looking forward to the prequel series

I watched the last watch documentary last night (highly recommend) and the picture quality is a marked improvement on the actual episodes, I wonder if sky broadcast this will there be a difference to the episodes it broadcasted?

Episode 3 was just atrocious - the biggest tv show and most anticipated showdown to date, completely ruined. I had to crank up the volume for some reason, as for the "HD" picture, it was like watching VCD!

If this was a snide way of enticing people to purchase the UHD discs when they come out just to watch this episode, I wouldn't be surprised!

Episode 3 was just atrocious - the biggest tv show and most anticipated showdown to date, completely ruined. I had to crank up the volume for some reason, as for the "HD" picture, it was like watching VCD!

If this was a snide way of enticing people to purchase the UHD discs when they come out just to watch this episode, I wouldn't be surprised!
Seems Apple TV was the best version broadcast - as I've mentioned in my previous post, yep we watched it in a darkened room, but PQ was great, everything visible, no banding, & the volume level was no different from whenever we've watched other episodes. Yes, it cost € 19,99 just for the season, as against a subscription to Sky or whatever, but I'll take that hit if it means something I am looking forward to seeing is really watchable! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom