1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find codes for One For All remote?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by steven22UK, Jul 21, 2004.

1. steven22UK

steven22UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently bought a One For All remote control to replace my TV, VCR, HIFI, Cable and most importantly DVD player remotes.

I bought the best remote i could for my budget its the One For All 6 (capable of controlling 6 devices) URC 7562

I have managed to get it working with TV, VCR and HIFI. However i cannot get it to recognise my DVD player at all. I have a AMW (Amphion Media Works) also known as Ronin DVD player which incorporates a 5.1 sound system and speakers.

Unfortunately the manual and website contains no reference at all to AMW or even Ronin. I tried searching the remotes own built in codes as described in the manual but this didnt work either.

It is most important of all my devices that i get the DVD player working on the one for all remote as the supplied remote was useless and failed after about an hours use! I have since had two replacements one which didnt work at all and another that actually arrived faulty.

Does anyone know of any sites with codes for my remote? or how i might at least be able to get a code for my DVD player? :lease:

thanks for your help :thumbsup:

2. Crocodile

Crocodile
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,574
    Call One 4 All's helpline on the number published in the manual. They may need to download extra codes via the phone & the remote's internal modem. I've always found them very helpful.

3. Darren Blake

Darren Blake

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
  4. brummybloke

brummybloke
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    you could also try taking your all in one remote control into the store you got the dvd player and using their remote control to 'teach' your remote the functions.
    then still insist on a working remote.

5. The Robman

The Robman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you can make the original remote send signals sometimes, you could use it to teach the URC-7562. If you wee to then get yourself a JP1 cable, you could use that learned info to create an upgrade yourself.