1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to find a tariff to match my current orange one!?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by bunyboy, Jul 19, 2004.

1. bunyboy

bunyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    i would like to leave orange coz the coverage in my area is pathetic... but i cant seem to find any other networks tariff that matches what i have..

ive got 200 anytime mins per month, 500 free texts per month (for the first year which is up in a week but they've extended it for the next 6 months) and all for £30 per month..

i cant find anything else that gives me any kinda of decent free text deal..
    and i dont even need 500.. 200 would be enough..

anyone got any ideas.. ?
    (anything but o2 online.. been there, done that, never again)

thanks all..

2. WScarlet

WScarlet
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    what was wrong with o2 online? out or interest

3. bunyboy

bunyboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    oh.. the customer service was awful.. i spent almost my whole year with them trying to get them to fix something online so i could view my bills.. i wasnt working and they couldnt fix it.. they couldnt even find me in there system for the longest time (even though they were happily taking my money each month).. it was only 2 weeks before i moved to orange that they sorted it out.. although i have no idea how long that would have lasted..

funnily i went to there site yesterday to have a look and wasnt surprised to see it wasnt working.. they are fine if you dont have a problem but when you do they are awful..