Where To find a Knife

bigden29

Standard Member
Reaction score
sorry it might sound like a stupid question, its just that i need it for a mission, to kill someone without getting noticed. i cant seem to find it in the gun shop and every person i kill has nothing, please help.

i have had a knife since the start of the game is it not in your weapon inventory mate

i wish it was mate. i cant find it and if i cant kill the guy without getting noticed i get a 3 or 4 star wanted level.

how can i find him, if i call him will he be at the back of his car?...

to get Jacob to sell you weapons you have to make him like you more by taking him darts, drinking etc, you can check your stats in the pause menu under General. i think you get a text message when the ability is unlocked.
Then just select Guns from Jacob in the phone and he will meet you nearby.

Rick

cheers of to try that now. thanks again for your help

was watchin tv in my safe house before i saved a game yesterday and noticed an add to buy a knife if you phone the no on screen. not sure if it'l work but might be worth a try??:confused:

whats the no on screen?
edit: do you mean the number on the screen, i get it now thanks!

I cant even find anywhere to buy a gun.

I did have a shotgun, i got that from the strip club but i must have dropped it when i picked a brick up:rolleyes:

Gun shops are marked on the map by little, errrrr guns. :D

Or just catch a cab and select weapons as the destination.

I did have a shotgun, i got that from the strip club but i must have dropped it when i picked a brick up:rolleyes:
I dont think you loose a gun if you pick up a brick, you only loose like for like and I dont think that a brick would be considered the same as a brick.

I dont think any of the gun stores I visit sell knives they only sell guns, petrol bomb and a baseball bat IIRC.

Gun shops are marked on the map by little, errrrr guns. :D

Only when you've done some missions for Faustin (?) though.

I got arrrested and lost the gun I had earlier on, but then after doing a few more missions, the gun shops were made available.

i have had a knife since the start of the game is it not in your weapon inventory mate

The guy who had the knife early on when i went to kill him he fell in the water so i didnt get a knife:lease:

I cant even find anywhere to buy a gun.

Fairly early on in the story someone shows you where to gun shop is.. it shows on the map after that point

I dont think that a brick would be considered the same as a brick.

Thats got to be the most ironic typo ever :thumbsup:

I took a knife off the hotdog guy outside my safehouse. I wanted to buy a hotdog but ended up 'disarming' him. Funny at the time but the controls on this game really are garbage.

Not sure how far you are but there's a knife near the toilets in Central Park.

Yeah i got the gun shops now.

Guns arrrggghhhhh need more guns

Do you need it for the strip club mission ?

**Spoiler** If yes, i used the baseball bat on the 1st manager and that worked fine. you can then use guns on the 3rd and 2nd managers

I think you can only hold either the knike or the baseball bat so if you have a baseball bat i have a feeling you may have ran over that picked it up and dropped the knife!

If you really want one you can use this map to find one

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/maps/1/Liberty-City-Map

Here you go even found one for you

Knife.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom