Question Where to buy

Franco 1962

Standard Member
Hello all, I'm going to buy a sony 65xh95 soon. Could you tell me the best shops for service?
Not sure about currys... was thinking to buy maybe at a sony centre or richer sounds or john lewis.

Thanks for any help

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
Hello all, I'm going to buy a sony 65xh95 soon. Could you tell me the best shops for service?
Not sure about currys... was thinking to buy maybe at a sony centre or richer sounds or john lewis.

Thanks for any help

Richer Sounds every time. 6 year warranty if you sign up to their free VIP membership. Price match and awesome aftersales service. I think John Lewis can be a bit hit of miss now. I had a bad experience with JL with faulty ipod ast year but it got sorted eventually. I wouldn't buy from Currys.

Last edited:

EasterEEL1

I would second Richer Sound. I purchased a TV which dropped in price within their 14 days price promise. I phoned them up and they refunded difference same day. 6 year guarantee has to be worth it as surely the most likely time a TV will fail is almost straight away or progressively year by year as it gets older.

Franco 1962

Standard Member
I would second Richer Sound. I purchased a TV which dropped in price within their 14 days price promise. I phoned them up and they refunded difference same day. 6 year guarantee has to be worth it as surely the most likely time a TV will fail is almost straight away or progressively year by year as it gets older.
Thank you

Swizz

I've been buying from Richer Sounds since 2001. I can not fault them at all. :smashin:

Boostrail

Distinguished Member
Why anyone buys anything from Currys is beyond me. John Lewis or Richer Sounds Always. Best Prices and good warranty. Have slight preference for JL as use their Mastercard to pay for virtually everything so accumulate hundreds of £ in JL Vouchers.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom