Where to buy XTZ subs in the UK?

stainless-steel

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, is it no longer possible to buy the larger XTZ subs in the UK anymore?

Their website doesn’t appear to offer any shipping options, and there don’t appear to any UK distributors unless I’m missing something.

How is everyone getting theirs?

Not sure anyone is getting the larger models unless they're arranging their own shipping. They very occasionally pop up on the used market though.

Contact XTZ to find out. They were putting a hold on shipping the 1x12 cinema series because the price of shipping this sub made the cost of the sub uncompetitive. I had heard that they’d sorted this out but you’d best contact them directly to find out.
They are still shipping the 12.17 Edges here for 39EUR on top of the list price.

The Sub 3x12 is an absolute diamond of a bargain right now.

Jeez, if it weren’t for the mess of the Dover ferries I’d take a Swedish long weekend to pick up some of that action!

The Sub 3x12 is an absolute diamond of a bargain right now.
Yup, I was thinking of at least 1.
But we all know more than 1 is better for an even response. :devil:

I’ve sent them a message, it’d be a shame to miss out at that price when they’ve been out of stock for so long.

So, I got a response from XTZ.

Not what I was hoping to hear, I.e. no 3X12 for a little over a grand each.

“Unfortunately we currently don't have any dealers in the UK, and since Brexit all the couriers/carriers that we work with no longer deliver big shipments on pallets to private persons in the UK.

The biggest subwoofer we can ship to the UK right now is the Cinema 1x12 Edge. There is currently shipping options for purchases up to 4 pcs at one time.“

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom