• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where to buy the Monster Reference HDMI cable?

Neil Fellows

Established Member
Hi there,

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Monster M1000DAV Reference HDMI to HDMI cable from? Most places seem to be stocking the standard HDMI400 cable, which I assume is not as high quality as the Reference one?

italianninja

Standard Member
hiya, i am looking for that same cable, well i am looking for a 4m one and 3 x 1m ones!

i have seen them on ebay us. but you have to look hard. cheapest prices i have seen is in the us, but alot of us sellers wont ship to uk!

Neil Fellows

Established Member
Oh well, thanks for replying anyway! I've since got a QED one, and am very happy with it's performance. Not sure if they do a 4m one though!

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
JoeF can supply Bettercables HDMI upto 31m much better price than Monster and performance (Monster are seriously over priced)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom