Quantcast

Where to buy screens?

Fonzerelli

Standard Member
I take it thats yours ;) hope you didnt design the site though, its pretty lousy ;)

Now i gotta do some more research because im asked, whether i want :D

Screen - Matt White Screen - High Gain Screen - High Power

I dunno :(

Your prices look cool though :)

EDIT >> to be fair, having a good look round your site you explain everything nicely :D

Mr Screen

Banned
EDIT >> to be fair, having a good look round your site you explain everything nicely :D [/B][/QUOTE]

No I did not design it ,i do think thats a bit harsh mate saying it is pretty lousy, its nice and simple and colourful most people say it good rather than bad.

If you need any help on screen fabrics just call :smashin:

Fonzerelli

Standard Member
Ill certainly call if i feel the need mate, and i think i was being a little harsh with my critism the site im fine with it looks cool, its the graphs with prices i dont like. only because i have to think about things and most other site i dont :D

If i went for your matt white will i be getting a top notch picture from a PTAE300 or would i benefit from another material?

Mr Screen

Banned
what are the lumans on it? i would only suggest hi power if you have a low lumans projector,Matt white would be fine and you would save yourself some dosh.

:smashin:

Fonzerelli

Standard Member
Hi Mr Screens, im trying to order a screen now but most of the site is down mate :(

ive got 800 lumens in a pitch black room, so i assume matt white is fine?

BTW how quick is delivery?

Mr Screen

Banned
Fonzerelli

matte white would be fine, delivery well it depends on the size you go for i would say no more than 3-4 days. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom