1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to buy my samsung SP50L7HX

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by boharry82, Aug 15, 2005.

1. boharry82

boharry82

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hiya all i spose the question is pretty much sumed up in the title :D but yeah were is the best place to buy my SP50L7HX i need to get it on instalments i have found that john lews do the SP50L7HX for 2500 ish with a free 5 year waranty and will price match any retail store i am told, but not online stores plus 9 months intrest free payments, also i dont know if they cover the bulb at jl i heard costco sell it a 1800 but im not sure about the waranty. so if any one knows were i can get the SP50L7HX from with a free 5 year waranty witch covers the bulb and i would like it all on instalments for less then 2000, please let me know thanks a lot. regards simon :smashin:

2. showcase

showcase

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    go to comet they will price match and give a 5 years gurantee, they do pretty good deals, if u get the right sales person, and it depends which shop u go to!!!!!

anyway good hunting and best of luck

3. boharry82

boharry82

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    but where can i get them to match the price? the best price i can find in a store is 24.......somthing but on line i can get 18......somthing and most places only match the price from a actual retail store and not on line.... :confused:

4. kmhtkmhtkmht

kmhtkmhtkmht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just buy it online. It's cheaper - always will be.

5. J80FAB

J80FAB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    With advice like that you'd probably spend your time & money travelling the length & breadth of the country !!! :eek:

It certainly does depend on the particular branch of a highstreet chain & the salesperson. If you're going to do something like this then if you go into a couple of Comets for example & have no joy do what kmhtkmhtkmht suggested & buy on-line. :D

Anyway boharry82 should have done a search on the threads posted in this forum so far as already much has been discussed about 'where to buy' & 'extended warranties' & all this stuff about '....is the bulb covered or isn't it' ..... :rolleyes: