Where to buy Cardiff/Bristol

kwacker9

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking at where to go to buy an A/v receiver and possibly a sub in either Cardiff or Bristol? :lease:, pref Denon/Onyo/Yamaha - demo's may be required also :thumbsup:.

thanks

kwacker9 The only places in Cardiff to buy are as mentioned Richer Sounds and Audio T have you considered buying used from the classifieds ? Maybe something with warranty remaining IMHO you should get a lot more for your money Garry

kwacker9 The only places in Cardiff to buy are as mentioned Richer Sounds and Audio T have you considered buying used from the classifieds ? Maybe something with warranty remaining IMHO you should get a lot more for your money Garry

Hi Gary, not aware of "Audio T" do you have any details?, I have been keeping an eye on the classifieds - but I am unable to respond to them being a new member!?, I thought i'd have be bumped up to a full member by now....

It would make more sense to me getting a better model off an upgrading member :), I am trying to get up to speed as quick as possible on models & what I'd go for.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom