Where to buy Canon EOS 350D?

JonnyConcrete

Novice Member

PLASMABABBY

Hi headhunterfett,

Follow Paulboy's advice and you will find the camera with Kit Lens for £465.89 using the voucher code from Curry's. See the camerapricebuster website.

PLASMABABBY

Another thought - I think you can get the same price from Dixons using a Voucher Code (PM me if you can't find the code). Then if you pay with an Egg Card through their link to the Dixons site you will get an instant 5% cashback.

So £465.89 less 5% (which amounts to £23.29) would give a total of £432.60

Not a bad price then.

Good luck

I

imcarm

I purchased mine in Dixons and got the charger and battery with it.. Unless your talking about the Olympus E500 kit from Dixons/Currys mate?

I

imcarm

h4rri said:
Ah yeah of course, was when you were going to buy that :oops:
Yup..! It was that and the price of lenses being the main reason I went for the 350D kit over the E500 in the end..

Valleyman

Novice Member
Go to Jessops with a printout of those sites and get them to price match (They price match all DSLRs).

You get it cheap, you don't have to wait for delivery, and if it goes wrong you can take it back easily instead of having to post it again, and awaiting it's return.

I price matched a D70 with them recently, using a printout of Rankhour.

PLASMABABBY

I think Jessops might match the price of £465.89 but I doubt if they would allow you the other £23.29 you can get by buying with an Egg Card via the Egg Card link to Dixons. That shows up on your Egg Card statement as an instant cashback payment as soon as you make the purchase but only from Dixons.

As far as I am aware the Canon 350D comes with charger and battery - but worth checking out.

JonnyConcrete

Novice Member
PLASMABABBY said:
Another thought - I think you can get the same price from Dixons using a Voucher Code (PM me if you can't find the code). Then if you pay with an Egg Card through their link to the Dixons site you will get an instant 5% cashback.

So £465.89 less 5% (which amounts to £23.29) would give a total of £432.60

Not a bad price then.

Good luck
We have a winner:thumbsup:

Thanks guys this forum has to be the best site ive ever found, I wouldnt purchase anything electrical without posting here 1st.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: