Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Where to buy bose accustimas cables?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by poggs, Jun 17, 2005.

1. poggs

poggs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I have replaced my bose accoustimas 10 with a orb audio system and rel quake sub. Sound is better for half the money, but thats a subject for a different thread.

I had all the bose leads with those rca/phono ends under the carpets or riddled into the walls, so I just reused the leads direct into the amp with the new system.

I now want to sell the Bose system but do need cables to sell it with. Where can I get a set of speaker cables with one phono? (preferably with bose ends)

ta.

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,433
    Give Bose customer support a call, they are actually very helpful! Or any authorised Bose dealer should also be able to help.

I would suggest telling them that you have moved house and the old cables were burried in the walls, so got left behind. Telling them you want to sell the speakers may not put them in the best frame of mind for helping you :devil:

Bose Customer Services: 0800-085-9021 or info_uk@bose.com

Mark.