1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy AE500??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by jimbo, Mar 15, 2004.

1. jimbo

jimbo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Been looking around the net for an AE500 at a decent price, most sites are showing as out of stock. Does anyone know where I can definitely pick one up from in the london area or get it delivered from by the weekend??

2. david park

david park

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. harrisuk

harrisuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Well I got one from Komplett last week but that stock of 40 odd pieces is long gone. They had another 24 on order for around 24th of this month and they are all gone now I think.

If you are willing to pay a bit more I am sure you can find one. Try ukpricerunner.com normally a good starting place. I have used techtornics before without any real problems I think they sell the ae500 and normally have good stock levels.

UK net based suppliers that have them in stock should be able to get one to you within a couple of days if they are on the ball.

4. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try any of the forum sponsors who sell projectors - sure one of them could help.

Best of luck.

:smoke:

5. BarryTra

BarryTra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  6. harrisuk

harrisuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    If thats shipped its a great price really especially if you are getting a screen.