where to buy a used epson 1080p projector?

pallav

Standard Member
Reaction score
hey guys id like to pick up one of these projectors i.e.e 8100/8350 where do i advertise for a want to buy ad? is there some forum space on this website?

is there some other resource on the net to do the same?

id appreciate feedback

thanks.
biggrin.gif

ill need it shipped to india and ill pay via paypal or CC :)

There has been a few on ebay lately a member picked up a TW3600 for £860 this week.

We have a classified section and you could put up a wanted ad but whether anyone is looking to sell or not I don't know.

There was a couple of 3200's went a couple of months ago but none since.

By the way as you are asking for 8100/8350 thats the American spec ones ours are 3200/3600 I doubt anyone would ship from here to you in India anyway.

Last edited:
There has been a few on ebay lately a member picked up a TW3600 for £860 this week.

We have a classified section and you could put up a wanted ad but whether anyone is looking to sell or not I don't know.

There was a couple of 3200's went a couple of months ago but none since.

By the way as you are asking for 8100/8350 thats the American spec ones ours are 3200/3600 I doubt anyone would ship from here to you in India anyway.

yea im keeping an eye on ebay. thanks for the tipon us vs uk. payment wont be an issue, ill pay anyway which is comfy to the seller, the issue is getting the right model! :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom