where to buy a sub online?

adox

Ex Member
Reaction score
i want to buy a sub online, but need a site that will deliver to ireland.
can anyone recommend any sites?

thanks

Richer Sounds have branches in Ireland so they should deliver subs via their online shop..............in theory :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Apocalypse
Richer Sounds have branches in Ireland so they should deliver subs via their online shop..............in theory :rolleyes:

yeah, have looked at them, but they are quite expensive and have very limited choice.
i have looked at some uk sites and they are alot cheaper, but still trying to find one that will deliver to ireland.even acccounting for carraige, i think i will get a better deal ordering from the uk.

Take a look in the powerbuy section.
If you are interested in Velodyne i'm sure Uncle Eric will ship to Ireland. He said he could ship a HGS18 to me in Norway so i guess Ireland should'nt be a problem.

Originally posted by adox
yeah, have looked at them, but they are quite expensive and have very limited choice.
i have looked at some uk sites and they are alot cheaper, but still trying to find one that will deliver to ireland.even acccounting for carraige, i think i will get a better deal ordering from the uk.

RS can rightfully be accused of many things but expensive is a first in my book, do the prices in their Dublin branch match the UK prices?

The Servo 15 at £500 has to be one of the best bargains I've ever seen.................if you can get one :rolleyes:

priced the mission m70as sub @ rs dublin. 450 euro`s which is about £280 sterling, and the mission m7c2 is 260 euro`s, about £160 sterling.
i have seen these on hifijunkies for £180 and £120.
having said that, some of their stuff is cheap and have bought from them, but not as consistent with their prices as their english counterparts.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom