• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where to buy a spare adaptor!!!? (Navigo)

benbfc

Standard Member
Hi Guys,

I have had a V1 Navigo from Ebuyer for over a year now, the GF has used it yesdterday and managed to break the car adaptor!

Now I am trying to find a cheap one on the net, does anyone know where I can find a compatable one??

I see the newer Navigos seem to have a charger that works through the small USB connection. I have that socket but dont use it for charging, there is a more conventional power socket on mine, about the size of the old Nokia charger.

Any help will be appreciated!!!?

Ben

rickyt

Established Member
You must have a v1 totally different to everyone else .I have the widescreen v1 from e*uyer and the later v2 small screen and both were supplied with car socket plug adapters that have miniUSB sockets on the end . I can charge them both up using these adapters , infact I charge my phones up , they too use miniUSB with the same adapters . Theres loads of chargers both for home and car charging that use the miniUSB plugs for sale on the net . You can even charge it up from your PC using the USB A too miniUSB cable .When buying try to get one that pushes out 1A [1000mA] and the voltage is about 5.7v , theres is some other voltages like 5 V, 700mA , these just take longer to charge up the device .

keithrsims

Standard Member
About £3.50 on Ebay with P&P.My Navigo is V1 with the same small round connection for charging.In fact for Mains charging,I use a Nokia phone charger.Works a treat.
Hope this helps.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom