Where to buy a new screen in the UK

jonc22

Standard Member
Anyone know where I can buy a new Htc one m7 screen in the UK was looking at a few on eBay but heard there all fake

Price and currency: £

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

sirmacdoff

Banned
buy the ones off ebay, they are the only type you are going to get hold of, same with iphone screens or any screen for that matter.

super-twisted

I've used replacebase.co.uk in the past, they seem to stock genuine spares for most phones.

jonc22

Standard Member
Just had a reply from these to say they have them in stock how long did you wait for it to come in the post

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom