1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy a Infocus 4805?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by supadid, Aug 3, 2004.

1. supadid

supadid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently ordered a Infocus 4805 due to all the rave reviews its been getting over the internet. hifibitz said it would take 10 days to deliver so, here on the 11th day it still had not arrived.

I gave them a ring and found out it would be 2-3 weeks until i get my projector and screen through!

So does anybody know where i can order a 4805 from and have it delivered in around a week?

2. ntslik

ntslik
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I can get you one within a couple of days, not sure what Hifibitz are playing at.

3. LDR

LDR

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    If you do a search on these forums, you'll find that HifiBitz have a record of letting down customers with regard to delivery dates of items ordered.

NTSLIK..any deals doing on a 4805, as the aforementioned are offering a free mount, and as you know a half price screen is no godd to me.. :lease:

4. supadid

supadid
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, i would be very interested in buying from audiovisiononline if they were to offer some kind of deal on a ceiling mount.

5. Dr Pumpstain

Dr Pumpstain

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's a shame you can't wait a bit longer to try and get one from the states where you can pick up a 4805 for $1499 (just over £800)...even with the import duty you should still save a couple of hundred squids...