• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where to buy a HD drive for Xbox360 in UK

Jas H

I have decided to go dual format and buy a HD drive for my UK XBox360. I was wondering where is the cheapest available?

I can only see them online for £110, yet people talk about getting them for £80 on this forum.

ani4ani

I posted in your previous message re Transformers - get the E1 at £170 for a proper full featured player, that does not need the noisy 360 to play, has HDMI etc. You also get free films with it also

Jas H

I posted in your previous message re Transformers - get the E1 at £170 for a proper full featured player, that does not need the noisy 360 to play, has HDMI etc. You also get free films with it also

I found the Tosh for £180 online on Play, or more on Amazon. Where is it £170 as well as getting 2 movies pls?

(Wicker, thanks too, but i reckon i might as well go with the stand alone player at that price :) )

Spudsy

Standard Member
I Have one im looking to sell at the mo. iv had it since feb. iv got everything it came with box n all. and ill even throw in a hd-dvd.
Im lookin for £85,
that would include delivery too.:thumbsup:

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
Gamestation sell the HD-DVD drive for £99.99 instore

Ned Senior

I found the Tosh for £180 online on Play, or more on Amazon. Where is it £170 as well as getting 2 movies pls?

(Wicker, thanks too, but i reckon i might as well go with the stand alone player at that price :) )

I hear you can get an E1 for a good price at www.digitaldirect.co.uk think it's £169.90 right now! or they have the HD-EP10 @£239.90

Jas H

Thanks guys :) I reckon for the price difference with the add on drive, I might as well get the standalone with 2 free HDDVDs from Toshiba :smashin:

shik1

I Have one im looking to sell at the mo. iv had it since feb. iv got everything it came with box n all. and ill even throw in a hd-dvd.
Im lookin for £85,
that would include delivery too.:thumbsup:

i'll have this if you've still got it.. what film comes with?:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom