Where to buy a Harmony 885 remote?

team_edition

Standard Member
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good website in the UK to buy the Harmony 885 remote or should I just buy it from Logitech?

Thanks.

Thanks Steve, much appreciated.

The dabs.com website is most definitely the cheapest - I wonder if its a coincidence they don't have stock!

The Konnect2 site has 4 in stock (sat here)

(opps ;) )

I originally ordered from dabs when the price was £135 + delivery this made it £141 but after waiting over a month I cancelled my order when I ordered it was showing that they were waiting for 4 to come into stock in 2-3 days then they were showing 12 coming in week then a few days later this was down to 6 week later 10 were coming in the end I just gave up as they didn't respond to emails asking when it was likely that I would recieve one. I have cacelled now and have ordered with Futurehome that was yesterday (Sunday) just recieved an email stating that it has just been shipped.
So I had to pay about £38 more to get one. I reasoned that it was probably better to pay more and buy from a reputable company than order from a company that is on the never never (never has stock, so never has fulfill its orders).
BRGDS
Steve

I have an order with Dab's; :rolleyes: knew about the problems but in no hurry so thought would give it a try. Will let you know if I ever get one :eek:

Richard46 said:
I have an order with Dab's; :rolleyes: knew about the problems but in no hurry so thought would give it a try. Will let you know if I ever get one :eek:
Dabs stock levels are not accurate even when they say something is in stock, they take into account what is at their suppliers as well as in their warehouse.

Never had any problems with then personally and we use them for ordering in our IT supplies at work.

I have had problems with Dabs in the past (relating oddly enough to IT equipment that we ordered for work). The most annoying this is the inability to speak to a human being to try and resolve problems. Instead you have to rely on email and it's soooo slow and laborious with them.

With regards to the Harmony remote I did order it with Dabs and gave up waiting on the "2 days". They just never said which 2 days and after a couple of weeks (which I think technically is 14 days) I cancelled it and ordered it from the Konnect website on this post. Should be with me tomorrow I'm reliably informed.

You pays your money you take your choice.

Anyone had any indication as to when CCL might be receiving new stock ???

Well Dab's just emailed me 885 has been dispatched; 1-3 days delivery. ordered on the 9th by the way so at £135 including postage not bad; :clap: assuming it arrives :eek: Probably best to ignore their stock figures on the website, being saying none in stock for last few days.

Richard

885 arrived from Dabs this morning; just waiting for it to charge up :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom