Where to buy a 32" LCD?

wideawakewesley

Standard Member
I'm looking into getting a new 32" LCD TV and it'll be my first ever LCD or Plasma TV. I've done a lot of reading here and on other forums and I'm pretty set on buying the 32" AOC LCD TV L32W551T (unless someone advises otherwise). However, I'm really not sure where to buy from. I've been burnt online before buying electronics and having issues with returns, but obviously the best prices are online and tbh I'm not even sure I can buy that particular TV on the highstreet. So the question is, do you feel secure buying TVs online and if so, are there preferred online retailers?

Thanks in advance

Wes

Chris_J_0907

I don't know which online retailer to buy from, but if you're buying it straight away rather than buy now pay later, then my advice would be to use a Credit Card rather than a Debit Card. At least you have some protection with a CC if the kit is faulty, or at least I believe so. I'm sure there is some sort of insurance for about 60 days.

I've also been the victim of CC fraud, but the card company covered that so I'll always avoid using a debit card online now and use a Credit CArd.

Pontiac

If I could, I would always buy a TV from John Lewis as their service cannot be beaten, and a free 5 year guarantee cannot be bettered.

For online stores, I would feel happier going with one of the major online retailers such as Dixons. At least you know it's a decent brand name store. I would not personally order from a relatively unknown online store, unless I had some experience with it, as their prices cannot generally match the bigger online retailers such as Dixons anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom