Where to advertise my G90 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Reaction score
Apart from fleabay and these forums has anyone had any success in any other advertising medium ? :hiya:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: thanks for the bump

008 said:
Apart from fleabay and these forums has anyone had any success in any other advertising medium ? :hiya:

mabey try adverising in the free papers, my local one, scotmart, was pretty good, just check with the newsagent , they will point you in the right direction.
cheers rob :)

008 said:
There aren't many people out there looking to buy a G90 at any one time, so no market place will give you an immediate sale. Think about where YOU would look, and go with that. Places like this have a concentration of like-minded people, and fleabay casts the net very wide. You probably have to be patient. Had you considered selling to a dealer?

Nick

Didn't you ask the same question a couple of months ago when you were looking to advertise your G70? :confused:

So you sold you G70, wanted a 9500 and bought a G90.

Why sell the G90? is it bad?
you cant of had it 5 months

:oops: What is G90 is it a motorway?????

Sorry for my ignorance but never heard of one?

Help my fund of knowledge someone?

A Sony G90 is one of the finest CRT projectors ever made. 9" tubes so a bit of a beast! :thumbsup:

Bill the crt pj's to aim for are as follows all 9" tubes (your 400ht is 7")

Alphabetical so BARCO on top (Where it belongs)

Barco 1609 1609s 1200 1209 1209s 1209s/2 cine9 reality909 reality919

Sony 1292 G90

Electrohome 9000 9500 9500 ultra etc....

There are also crt pj's with 12" and 16" tubes......2 with 12" recently sold in USA - Barco of course!

or something like that and there are others but these are the main ones you will see.

Sorry MadMrh but you sure got that list in the wayyyyy wrong order.

I shall amend,

Cine 9 (if its high def only)
9500 ultra
Sony G90/Barco 1209
And

Sony 1292.

phew thats better, I can rest a little easier now.

Cine 9 is awesome on Hi-Def but has a scant regard for humble standard def material,

Have to say my ultra is giving the all round best image I have seen...Honest guy's, and the mods (well half of them) have been fitted this week = :thumbsup:

James

Where are you based crteaman, any chance of a peak at your 9 incher(I didn't really say that, did I!?!Lol) :eek:

Ian

Mmm........

Not sure what I was doing there - Alphabetical

And I wrote in the following order

B S E

Maybe a subliminal message about MAD cows!

Oh...and it was not meant to be in any order.....just a list.

I have never had 9 inches to play with.........stuck with this huge great thing........blah blah blah F nar F nar F nar......

Whilst we're standing at the end of the platform in our anoraks, surely the 1209 should be split into 1209, 1209s and 1209s2....

You are right.

and as it is BARCO I have edited my original post.

Well worth getting their details right.

After all they are SO good at details

(the rest can stay as they are!) :clown:

Maybe time to start a long list of all projectors we know

Group into tubes size or any other heading might be of use to some?

Of course Aphabetical would be best an NO

"An 9501Ultra LC tricked puppy" does not start the list Jmaes :suicide:

Enough to make a pack of cards? Barco can be spades, Marquee...hearts, Sony...diamonds, ummm er...

Top trumps.... or chess pieces - you could have little lights in the tubes.

Andy..it's not funny to laugh at my Lisdexia, I will have you know I attended the ministary of #isspronounciation :rotfl:

You did well to spot my deliberate mistake :blush:

Ian-500 I'm tucked way out on that far away limb called Norfolk, you are most welcome at any time....which reminds me,

John is tomorrow evening too short notice for you for a viewing of my ahem..9" monster I love to show it in public (i said public Andy) :D

James

(sometimes known to write Jmaes for the members of planet perfect vision, who understand this rare Diatribe)

James- thanks, I've e-mailed you, and will probably, text, phone and semaphore you before releasing a flight of carrier pigeons.

oh darn it John, you could have told me yuo were sending carrier pigeon's...I WAS LOOKING UP AT THE TIME! yuck!

James

008 said:
Lee, would that be you-know-who selling your you-know-what on you-know-where, by any chance would it?

Nick ;)

I hope not. The correlation between someone announcing they have a crt for sale and its then rapid appearance on EBay is becoming tedious and is NOT what these forums are for.
Paul

PaulB said:
I hope not. The correlation between someone announcing they have a crt for sale and its then rapid appearance on EBay is becoming tedious and is NOT what these forums are for.
Paul

Who is this directed at Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom