Where there any big problems with the first ipad ( ipad1)

tyrone burton

Ex Member
Reaction score
I'm having some problems with my iPad right now and really just wanted to know that maybe it was a problem that was across all iPads.

Yeah yeah very funny jase. Anyway, basically my iPad keeps on telling me that I'm not connected to the Internet or safari can't connect to the server, but I am connected infact I topped up this morning. By the way jase, did you notice that one of my threads has copy's of the same post 6 times, that was also one of the problems I was having with the network annoying me with the same message.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah very funny jase. Anyway, basically my iPad keeps on telling me that I'm not connected to the Internet or safari can't connect to the server, but I am connected infact I topped up this morning. By the way jase, did you notice that one of my threads has copy's of the same post 6 times, that was also one of the problems I was having with the network annoying me with the same message.

Seems more like a problem with your cellular provider than the actual iPad.

I believe bpsmith already answered that question for you in one of your other threads. It's dependant on your signal strength, if you have wifi, with a good broadband speed then yes that will be better but not necessarily. Say you had great 3G signal and could get 6mbps but you only had 2mb broadband, the 3G would probably be better. But usually wifi is the better bet.

Why wouldn't you just ask all your questions on one thread anyway ? !! :$
Mods obviously are not patrolling this forum as that would be stopped straight away !!

Well this is actually my first ever forum iv joined in my LIFE, so it's new to me but thanks for the advice, I'll try keep all my questions in one thread.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom