Where the hell can I find compressed air...

Jay

Ex Member
Reaction score
Apart from pc world and maplin (they ain't local), where the hell can I find compressed air on the high street?

Just went out to try finding it, whsmith nope, supermarkets, nope, bnq etc nope.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thanks for the reply, but I wanted to know any high street shop that might sell it.

I don't like ordering online as I ain't got a card and pay cash for everything and need to ask my girlfriend to order it from me.

And they are both links of the same product or have I missed something :D

i sell it as the workshop uses it :) maybe try a local tv repair shop as i am not sure if im in your high street.

other than that maybe try a craft shop or an art shop.

i sell it as the workshop uses it :)

but not sure if im in your high street.

Are you a chain?

Also out of interest how much do you sell it for?

maybe try a local tv repair shop as i am not sure if im in your high street.

other than that maybe try a craft shop or an art shop

Didn't think of the, thanks.

Probably all closed now though.

Last edited:
You can also find it in B&Q or Wickes if you have one nearby. Usually in the plumbing supplies section (think it's sold under the Airgas brand). It's used for cleaning gas burners in boilers etc.

PS just saw you looking in B&Q, I couldn't find any at forst but they guaranteed me that it was there. Look carefully in the plumbing section, it's in a plain white can with a straw strapped to it. If your not sure, just ask one of the guys instore to show you where it is.

Last edited:
You can also find it in B&Q or Wickes if you have one nearby. Usually in the plumbing supplies section (think it's sold under the Airgas brand). It's used for cleaning gas burners in boilers etc.

I went into there and asked them, as I thought it would be quicker than looking myself.

I was greeted with the usual lights are on but no ones home face with a "er whats that, nah don't think we do" :facepalm:

edit: just ahd a look at bnq online and can't find it either?

If they defo have it I'll go back out there as they close at 8.

I'll check wickes website too.

edit: searched for compressed air and nothing, searched for airgas brand as you said and nothing :(

Last edited:
Go to a petrol station, use the air line there.

no we are just a single TV repair shop, not sure what it sells for but not alot. It is not something that we usually sell but if i get somebody off the street after anything and we got it then I shall sell it. :) .
Another online company will be CPC

where are you located and how quickly you need a can?

Go to a petrol station, use the air line there.

It's to dust my keyboard and all that though

no we are just a single TV repair shop, not sure what it sells for but not alot. It is not something that we usually sell but if i get somebody off the street after anything and we got it then I shall sell it. :) .
Another online company will be CPC

where are you located and how quickly you need a can?

I need one tonight as my ocd is killing me...

Are you in hertfordhire like near hertford town centre?

Last edited:
close, hatfield. but I know another tv repairer in hertford who will be closed now but if thats closer

No not in Hertford but close. we are in Hatfield. but i do know a tv repair centre in hertford who would have it but sadly closed now

Craft shops sell it as an add on to airbrushes :)

Thanks, I'll call about and see if any are open now.

No not in Hertford but close. we are in Hatfield. but i do know a tv repair centre in hertford who would have it but sadly closed now

No probs I wanted it tonight.

If not I'll have to wait but I hate waiting for things if I can get them now.

I can't find that on bnq site, that ain't bnq site though is it, it says diy spares.

And they want 11 quid for air? I might just have to blow instead

oh yea, thought they might cross reference to the stores byt it looks like just an online site :( sorry

where abouts are you? if in herts there is a big hoby craft in stevenage. probably open late

where abouts are you? if in herts there is a big hoby craft in stevenage. probably open late

Nah that's too far, I'm near Chingford/east london and all that.

A petrol station wouldn't sell it would they?

editr: I searched hobby craft store for compressed air, and air duster but nothing :(

HAd a look in yell.com but can't find any hobby shops.

I went into there and asked them, as I thought it would be quicker than looking myself.

I was greeted with the usual lights are on but no ones home face with a "er whats that, nah don't think we do" :facepalm:

edit: just ahd a look at bnq online and can't find it either?

If they defo have it I'll go back out there as they close at 8.

I'll check wickes website too.

edit: searched for compressed air and nothing, searched for airgas brand as you said and nothing :(

Just found the can, don't know where I got Airgas from lol. Must be another brand I bought in the past or maybe my memory is playing tricks on me :rolleyes:

Anyway, managed to find the can - it's called PH - Blow Pipe Air Duster. Deffo bought from B&Q about 4 months ago.

PH Products PH Blow Pipe Air Duster PH029, PH029

:D

Cheers dave but

oops, I missed that, sorry...
damm, my careless skim read :) It's not like you put it anywhere obvious like in the first line, how was I supposed to see it ;)

Dave

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom