Where on earth is Anchorman?

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cannot believe possibly my favourite funny movie ever still hasn't been released yet. :mad:

I will be making loud noises if this is not announced shortly.

I love lamp.

Got this on HD DVD already, and the DVD set with Wake Up Ron Burgundy! too, but hot damn I'd crawl over broken glass for an extended cut of this flick. Count me the **** in!

LOUD NOISES!

*random Anchorman quote*

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Nice one, Geoff.
Expecting my HMV order to go out today, along with my copy of Se7en.

Last edited:
Dispatched by HMV.

Thinking of moving my order from TheHut, Can see the usual apology email coming through on Monday from them as to why it hasn't dispatched. Not usually that impatient but this is a bona fide classic :laugh:

My copy of Se7en was dispatched today but Anchorman hasn't. I too can see me getting one of those apology emails come Monday when it's still processing. Bad Lieutenant wasn't posted until Monday afternoon, that only arrived today.

I think I'm gonna stick with TheHut, it would be rude not to at £11.56. I've plenty of stuff to watch in the meantime.:smashin:

recieved mine from good old HMV today complete with trading cards :thumbsup:

Same here.
Stupid bloody things!
Had to open them to put them in the case. DOH!!

Same here.
Stupid bloody things!
Had to open them to put them in the case. DOH!!

Ha yeah me too, did the same thing, put half of them under the top blue clip, and half under the bottom one haha

Arrived today from TheHut, I'll take back what I said about them, Didn't even get a despatch Email which was odd, Anyway, Goodtimes :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom