• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where on earth is Anchorman?

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Cannot believe possibly my favourite funny movie ever still hasn't been released yet. :mad:

I will be making loud noises if this is not announced shortly.

I love lamp.

Geoff_D

Distinguished Member
Got this on HD DVD already, and the DVD set with Wake Up Ron Burgundy! too, but hot damn I'd crawl over broken glass for an extended cut of this flick. Count me the **** in!

LOUD NOISES!

BMox81

Distinguished Member

Steve McQueef

Distinguished Member
Nice one, Geoff.
Expecting my HMV order to go out today, along with my copy of Se7en.

Last edited:

CJPowers81

Prominent Member
No sign of mine being dispatched from TheHut yet, still processing. I'm guessing tomorrow along with my copy of Se7en.

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Thinking of moving my order from TheHut, Can see the usual apology email coming through on Monday from them as to why it hasn't dispatched. Not usually that impatient but this is a bona fide classic :laugh:

CJPowers81

Prominent Member
My copy of Se7en was dispatched today but Anchorman hasn't. I too can see me getting one of those apology emails come Monday when it's still processing. Bad Lieutenant wasn't posted until Monday afternoon, that only arrived today.

I think I'm gonna stick with TheHut, it would be rude not to at £11.56. I've plenty of stuff to watch in the meantime.:smashin:

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Arrived today from TheHut, I'll take back what I said about them, Didn't even get a despatch Email which was odd, Anyway, Goodtimes :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom