where is the form for the transfer cable on xbox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the online order form for the data transfer cable for the elite. this totally sucks that it wasnt in the box.

Russellgti

I got mine by ringing the uk support desk. I registered my new elite over the phone and they are posting me the lead. They did not ask for the details of my premium.

Crovon

Distinguished Member
I got mine by ringing the uk support desk. I registered my new elite over the phone and they are posting me the lead. They did not ask for the details of my premium.

I did the same thing this morning, they didnt ask me for the details of my premium either.

It was much easier and quicker than printing out the form, filling it in and then waiting for them to get it in the post. Might be an idea for those who wish to get it sorted straight away. ;)

London Town

I did the same thing this morning, they didnt ask me for the details of my premium either.

It was much easier and quicker than printing out the form, filling it in and then waiting for them to get it in the post. Might be an idea for those who wish to get it sorted straight away. ;)

Strange one this, I rang asking for one and although I regestered my elite over the phone, they said they were not taking transfer kit orders over the phone, but I had to mail off the document above....another case of one call being different to the next !!

I'm in no rush, have the letter from Game with prices for trade locked until 30th Sept :)

Moogle

Distinguished Member
where is the online order form for the data transfer cable for the elite. this totally sucks that it wasnt in the box.

Why does it suck. Not everyone who buys an Elite needs the transfer kit so it would just be an added cost plus a waste of transfer kits.

dodger747

Question answered, closing thread...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom