where is the cheapest place to get Kinect from

Sunshinewelly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my daughter has now asked for kinect for Christmas together with some animal game

where is the cheapest place to get this from

Not sure if it's the cheapest available but just seen the microsoft store is giving 20% on kinect sales through quidco = £104

If you're in London, I have one reserved at Argos Dalston until 19.30 today but I don't need it anymore. I can pm you the reservation number if you want. They'll sell it for £129.99.

Order from Argos.

The kinect appears to be back in stock at microsoft store and with 20% quidco and free delivery on everything I am tempted to buy this.

Anyone managed to buy this through their store, I can add one to my cart but it just won't let me check out !

Rowdy

Just tried this out myself using Quidco, Firefox and Ie even minus Cashback but still no luck just adds to basket but wont let me go through checkout stage.

Strange, seems to all be working okay but nothing at all happens when you try and checkout. Shame as 20% off the price of Kinect is pretty tempting!

Currys have an offer for £30 off Kinect if you buy a 4Gb 360. perhaps a barghain for someone who was thinking of giving one for Xmas or if someone wants one for the kids?

Currys have an offer for £30 off Kinect if you buy a 4Gb 360. perhaps a barghain for someone who was thinking of giving one for Xmas or if someone wants one for the kids?

That is the standard MS Bundle 4Gb Xbox 360 S + Kinect for £250. The saving is due to there being no power adapter for the Kinect in the bundle, as only the old 360 needs the power adapter. The new one has a dedicated socket. I just bought the 250 Gb Xbox 360S with Kinect from Game for £299

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Just had an email from Comet.

They have the 4GB XBox plus Kinect bundle for £219 if anyone is interested. They say it is £60 off.

I've not been following these products so apologise if this is nothing special.

Cheers,

Nigel

I've just got an xbox Kinect with Kinect Adventures and Dance Central for £149.99 from a Sainsbury's superstore

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom