Where is the cheapest place for a logitech driving force gran turismo wheel !

RAIHAAN

Novice Member
hello people , i just wondered if anyone can help me and give me a link to the cheapest place to buy a Logitech driving force wheel gt . they are around 79.99 being cheapest i can find .

if you have any cheaper i would appreciate the link :)

tazmago

Hi, I've been looking around myself for a good price but just like you the best I could find for a new one is £79.99 at Game or Argos.

With the release of GT5 the demand for these wheels must have rocketed and IMO I don't think they will get cheaper any time soon :thumbsdow

I have just reserved mine at Argos for £79.99 and you get a free £5 voucher which is a nice little bonus.

You could always look on eBay for second hand wheels, but saying that even these are going for around £65-70 :eek:

RAIHAAN

Novice Member
Hi, I've been looking around myself for a good price but just like you the best I could find for a new one is £79.99 at Game or Argos.

With the release of GT5 the demand for these wheels must have rocketed and IMO I don't think they will get cheaper any time soon :thumbsdow

I have just reserved mine at Argos for £79.99 and you get a free £5 voucher which is a nice little bonus.

You could always look on eBay for second hand wheels, but saying that even these are going for around £65-70 :eek:
hey if u want i got mine for 67.49 from game . basically i kept doing the game lucky giveaway and i managed to get 2 10 pound off 50 pound spends. also i had 2.50 on my game card so managed to get it for 67.49.

also look at my other thread there are many 5 pound codes i listed use them and get it for 65 or get a 10 pound code and get it for 69.99 :)

yes and on e-bay most have been going for the 80 region anyway :(

Brummy1875

I have a £10 code for game if you want it drop me a pm providing other people can use it i got it from the lucky gamer promo :smashin:

freddred

Standard Member
i bought one about two months ago and took it back and swapped for the much cheaper wireless driving force wheel for about £29. I was used to playing nfs shift with the thrustmaster ferrarri forcefeedback on the pc. when i moved to ps3 i thought the gran turismo would be magic but i was dissappointed. The wireless wheel is as responsive as the gran turismo wheel but does not feel as meaty re forcefeedback and physical weight/ touch of teh wheel. Overall for me the £79 price did not warrent such an improvement over the £29 wireless driving force wheel. plus i can use the wireless wheel with PS3 and projector screen.

bananaman

Novice Member
Hi all,

Probably a silly question, but is the £10 code only for online? I was sorely tempted to get one of these wheels if I could use a £10 voucher, but the wheel is currently out of stock online.... :(

I don't suppose the code can be used in store?

Cheers :)

omisnad

Novice Member
Funny how this time last year everywhere was selling these off at around £40 to clear stock and now that GT5 is finally released ......

RAIHAAN

Novice Member
Hi all,

Probably a silly question, but is the £10 code only for online? I was sorely tempted to get one of these wheels if I could use a £10 voucher, but the wheel is currently out of stock online.... :(

I don't suppose the code can be used in store?

Cheers :)
no it can not , and yes game sold out as well :( just as i was about to order the same day they sold out .

don't suppose anyone nows any where cheap to get it from>

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020
Top Bottom