Where is the best Sonos deal at the moment?

disney_cjd

Hi All

I have been looking at the Sonos s5 system (after 3 S5s and a zone bridge)

I see BestBuys has 10 percent via quidco and does a starter pack of 2x S5 and a zonebridge for 699. The other s5 is 349.

Does anyone else have any other deals/codes please?

Thanks in advance

ro53ben

Forums rules prevent me from mentioning any specific dealers but you will find that there is an official Sonos deal right now that will give you a free ZoneBridge when buying 2 x S5 players.

disney_cjd

Forums rules prevent me from mentioning any specific dealers but you will find that there is an official Sonos deal right now that will give you a free ZoneBridge when buying 2 x S5 players.

Thanks

But I think the BB one still works out better 2x s5 and a zone bridge for 699 then another s5 for 349 so total 1048 then minus 10 percent ....943.20

I saw BB did 20 percent at one stage, just wondered if any other deals out there.

Thanks
C

disney_cjd

As the mods closed the last topic helpfully (not) as it went slight OT. Here is my request again.

Hi All

I have been looking at the Sonos s5 system (after 3 S5s and a zone bridge)

I see BestBuys has 10 percent via quidco and does a starter pack of 2x S5 and a zonebridge for 699. The other s5 is 349.

Does anyone else have any other deals/codes please?

Thanks in advance

ro53ben

As I said in the other thread, you can currently get the ZB free when buying 2 x S5 players. As, presumably, Sonos are giving the ZB stock to dealers free for this promotion, I guess you'll still be able to haggle a further discount on the players.

Ring around a few dealers and see what they will do for you. Forum rules prevent me from suggesting the best places for a good deal.

disney_cjd

Thanks for that,.

Yes I have seen Amazon and Sonos dealers offer the 2 x S5 for 699 with the free Zonebridge which is v good. Just wondered if there was like a 10/20 pecent code anywhere to add on top of this.

Thanks again for your help mate.

amcluesent

Distinguished Member
Amazon start their 'Black Friday' week of sales 22nd Nov, could be worth checking for Sonos discounts on specific items rather than bundles.

Last edited:

Steven

Senior Moderator
Thread tidied and reopened

Rather than derail threads, if any forum member require time off to understand forum rule 7 then I am happy to oblige

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
disney_cjd - 'Just wondered if there was like a 10/20 pecent code' - you'll have to become a dealer to hit that target!!!

Ro53ben - ‘As, presumably, Sonos are giving the ZB stock to dealers free for this promotion’ – you have to be joking :rotfl:

Sonos is a bit of a profit free product - distribution is by folk who's background is in the computer business and see an extra 1% as a massive deal!!!

Joe

disney_cjd

Thanks Joe. Looks like Best Buy have upped the cashback to 15 percent :)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom