• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where is the best and fastest site to buy region free blu rays?

tony kop77

Prominent Member
I just had a quick look at the movietyme website and saw they have Wreck it Ralph 3D and a few other titles I would like that are not released over here for at least another 2 months some even more.
I have not imported dvds in years and would like to know what you guys recommend for importing blu-ray films. I dont mind paying a bit extra just dont want to be stung by customs which is something that has never happened in the past with Movietyme. I dont mind paying a few pounds extra if means get film a few days earlier.

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
crazzy kopite said:
I just had a quick look at the movietyme website and saw they have Wreck it Ralph 3D and a few other titles I would like that are not released over here for at least another 2 months some even more.
I have not imported dvds in years and would like to know what you guys recommend for importing blu-ray films. I dont mind paying a bit extra just dont want to be stung by customs which is something that has never happened in the past with Movietyme. I dont mind paying a few pounds extra if means get film a few days earlier.

DVDWorldUSA get my vote, items arrive in as little as 3 days, pre-orders ship up to 3 weeks before release and no customs worries.

tony kop77

Prominent Member
Thanks. I am waiting for my new credit card to arrive as my current one is out of date. I assume their site is safe and I shouldn't worry about using debit card?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Must be under new management :laugh:;)

I stopped using them a few years ago when an order took nearly 2 weeks to arrive but after PlanetAxel went under I thought I might as well see if they had improved and I have been using them ever since.

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
I used quite a bit around 2009/10 and always opted for the 3 titles for discounted express shipping, They were always fairly reliable until my last few orders when their stock levels were being made up :laugh:

Willing to give them another go, Haven't really imported anything from the US in months but there are quite a few upcoming titles I'll be looking to grab soon :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom