Where is a good place to buy a TV bracket these days?

ben2579

I bought a great bracket for my 42 inch plasma from a place called 'M form' i think. One of their team used to be quite active on here but has not been online in a few years. They gave great advice and sent quality products.

I have a 32inch PANASONIC VIERA TXL32E6B which i love and bought from richer sounds but now need to wall mount in our loft. Its going onto a stud wall and needs to be able to swivel 45 degrees in both directions. I looked at richer sounds that i usually like but their brackets were very expensive and wonder if this is one of the areas they try and make a good margin now tvs are so cheap.

any thoughts appreciated.

moved from tv forums

Hi

Yes tilts , swivels and extends

Used to be over £100 but we don't sell them anymore as concentrate on hd distribution so clearing warehouse

Seb

ben2579

That should be good - what is the best way to fit it to plasterboard? I know there are plasterboard fixings but with the movement of the TV will they move? Or do I find one of the vertical wooden frames in the wall but presumably this won't take all the fixings. Also could I ask how far out it comes when pushed flat against the wall.

Sorry for so many questions.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom