Where I can buy speakers Eltax

P

papdzan192

I've got problem because in last week I buy speakers eltax symphony 6.4 but now I want buy rest set speakers for symphony series to home cinema but I can't find in internet. I was on webpage eltax.com but there is just service shop and now I'm in dot. and I don't know where I can find all speakers made by eltax.Best regards Lukasz from poland.:thumbsup:

I've got problem because in last week I buy speakers eltax symphony 6.4 but now I want buy rest set speakers for symphony series to home cinema but I can't find in internet. I was on webpage eltax.com but there is just service shop and now I'm in dot. and I don't know where I can find all speakers made by eltax.Best regards Lukasz from poland.:thumbsup:

Hi Lukasz and welcome to the forum,

When you mentioned the eltax.com web page did you mean ...

http://www.eltax.com/contact/

which gives their contact information ... " Contact info

Eltax A/S

Drejervej 2

7490 Aulum

Tlf.: +45 9641 1500

Fax: +45 9747 2937

Email: [email protected] "

which page also has a fill in form for inquiries.

It is possible that you clicked upon the 'service ' heading which would have taken you to a separate page that deals with their 'service shop'

Your best bet would be to send off an inquiry on the Eltax websites contact page.

Over here in the U.K. Eltax is supplied by a well known retail high street and web site AV equipment dealer called Richer Sounds ...

http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=ELTA-SYMPH-6.4-BLK

It seems to me that shipping in-expensive speakers from the U.K would be prohibitively expensive so try that Elax ' contact page ' as a first option.

Tricky by the looks of things. Most of the other speakers in the range do not bring anything useful up in a Google search and the Symphony 4.4's are highlighted at Hughes Direct and Home Cinema TV web sites but both are showing out of stock.

You could call both shops to see if they are getting any in and also about the the centre speaker.

Otherwise it looks like contacting Eltax direct.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom