• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

where has recruit gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashmanuk

Hi all as title,
Was he a speaker moderator? Just disappeared

mattkhan

Distinguished Member
probably booted out due to the rather defamatory comments he was making on the what hi-fi usc thread

Ashmanuk

probably booted out due to the rather defamatory comments he was making on the what hi-fi usc thread

Well did often wondere that I haven't seen him on here for a while then I went on WHF forum last night to read this thread on the Ultimate Subwoofer Company and I could not believe what I was reading ^o^ you can't go around saying stuff like that.

What I find annoying is they shut the USC on here yet it was DavidF who was shouting the odds and stirring things up in someone else's thread?

You have to be a bloody politician to be part of this community very sad indeed.

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member
I don't think this is really an appropriate thread to have under any section of avforums. Recruit left avf a while ago..it's old news. I don't think it needs a thread to find where he's gone or what his views are. We'll leave it for the mods to decide.

DodgeTheViper

I don't think this is really an appropriate thread to have under any section of avforums. Recruit left avf a while ago..it's old news. I don't think it needs a thread to find where he's gone or what his views are. We'll leave it for the mods to decide.

Thanks Asif,

You typed my response out for me.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom