Where do you lot find the time?

KoThreads

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm becoming ever more amazed about how many of you find the time to post on this forum, let alone others as well. I just wish I could fiind all the time to read and post more. Razor do you ever leave the house :D

8hrs every weekday in front of a PC of which Iam busy for only 50% of the time.

I would say my work load comes in all at once tho so My work always starts coming in at lunchtime and I work hard in the afternoon to get it resolved so Iam free in the mornings to surf the net. :smashin: :D

I run my own businees and have a fair bit of spare time on my hands. I swap between work and forums. Not good for the concentration mind.

Some days I have plenty of time others I dont. It all depends. I get insomnia a fair bit so I post a fair bit late at night. I hate going to bed early. :)

Razor said:
I run my own businees and have a fair bit of spare time on my hands. I swap between work and forums. Not good for the concentration mind.

Some days I have plenty of time others I dont. It all depends. I get insomnia a fair bit so I post a fair bit late at night. I hate going to bed early. :)

hi razor :hiya:
fancy seeing you here :rotfl: :eek:
i hate going to bed early as well incase i miss something :rolleyes: i need to go to boots or some where to get some stuff to cover up the bags under my eyes :cool:

Work 13hr shifts in Soho london, working 7 days every 2 weeks. I spend half my time arsing on the PC, and the other half blowing my brains trying to fix impossibly complicated AV/IT systems.

This also means that I am home 7 days every two weeks... And If I havn't got any projects on the go, or playing Rugby, I watch films, and surf the net when the missis is working!

Start work at 08.15 finish at 16.15 -

Only busy for 30% of the day on that note Im off to Nero's coffee shop. :D

yeah, I work a full shitf, but go on 4 forums...sigh, if I ever got busy at work then I'd be a bit peeved... ;)

Work is fine about net access as long as the work gets done... and I'm brilliant and they don't deserve me so they let me be.

During tea breaks or dinner breaks so some days 1 visit, some 2 when busy none

according to my profile im at 3.40 posts per day, which isnt bad i dont think because i expected it to be higher for some reason. i tend to browse more than post unlike some ive seen. seens some crackers ie people joined in 2005 and have post counts that are in the 1000's :) no offense to the people its how they want to spend their time. ive been posting more in the past 2 months as ive been looking for employment after finishing uni so i tend to veer from the job sites to this forum :) this aint going to get me a job :(

Kopite4Ever said:
ive been posting more in the past 2 months as ive been looking for employment after finishing uni so i tend to veer from the job sites to this forum :) this aint going to get me a job :(
I know the feeling but at the moment AVF is one of my ace cards for the job I'm hoping to get. :)

i post here because i'm addicted to the place - simple as that. i think of it a virtual chippy. i come on the board and see whose kicking about - Razor is always here and is good for a laugh.

I've made some great friends and met some fantastic xbox live players.

i find the time because i maske the time. i dont have any ankle biters and Mrs D and myself are fairly settled so i dont have to many pressures on my time (except for the mountain of unwatched dvds :D )

Gary

I work some really weird shifts at work. During this time I have acsess to a pc and pop in and out of the froums during the day. My post count per day will vary however. If there is a lot of stuff going on that I know about or have an interst in I will post more. Over the last couple of days however I have been really busy at work and also have not had much to say :D

Dave-S said:
I work some really weird shifts at work. During this time I have acsess to a pc and pop in and out of the froums during the day. My post count per day will vary however. If there is a lot of stuff going on that I know about or have an interst in I will post more. Over the last couple of days however I have been really busy at work and also have not had much to say :D

Dave, shouldn't that be "you have a lot too say - but dont have the time to say it" :D

Gary D said:
Dave, shouldn't that be "you have a lot too say - but dont have the time to say it" :D

Well over the last couple of days I have really struggled to find stuff on the forum that I can add my thoughts to. :D

I was so tired from work the other day, when I tried to think of possible threads to start, my mind went blank. :eek: Not good, I dont like all this having to actually do some work in my job malarky :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dave-S said:
I dont like all this having to actually do some work in my job malarky :rotfl: :rotfl:

the cheek, expecting you too work, do they think that you've got nothing better to do? :rolleyes:

Gary

Dave-S said:
I was so tired from work the other day, when I tried to think of possible threads to start, my mind went blank.
Sounds like ideal preparation for a battle of wits with a certain overseas member currently blathering on absurdly on various threads. :D :D :D

Gary D said:
the cheek, expecting you too work, do they think that you've got nothing better to do? :rolleyes:

Gary

I ve head one of them days as well loads of jobs keep coming in and the other support guy has gone home sick. :eek: This is starting to become like a real job and still 2hrs to go :D

Steve N said:
Sounds like ideal preparation for a battle of wits with a certain overseas member currently blathering on absurdly on various threads. :D :D :D

LMAO - LOL :rotfl: - that nearly killed me........................:smashin::D

stealther said:
I ve head one of them days as well loads of jobs keep coming in and the other support guy has gone home sick. :eek: This is starting to become like a real job and still 2hrs to go :D

I fell off a desk the other day so i'm home watching the cricket :smashin: IT support can be hard sometimes................:smashin:

Gary

Steve N said:
It's never too late. I hope not, this thread may not inspire our US cousins.

That's complete drivel i wrote there. I meant to say he hadn't found this thread yet. :suicide:

Idoexist said:
It's never too late. I hope not, this thread may not inspire our US cousins.

Lazy good for nothing tea drinking brits :D

Gary

Steve N said:
Sounds like ideal preparation for a battle of wits with a certain overseas member currently blathering on absurdly on various threads.

Dont know who you might mean ediL :D

Gary D said:
I fell off a desk the other day so i'm home watching the cricket :smashin: IT support can be hard sometimes................:smashin:

Gary

You fell of a desk! Did you fall asleep? :)

stealther said:
Dont know who you might mean ediL :D

You fell of a desk! Did you fall asleep? :)

no it was when i was woken up - i lost my balance ;)

Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom