• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where do you buy your stuff?

LeftyXXIII

Distinguished Member
Just a thread to ask where you guys buy your protein and bits from?

I have previously used Predator Nutrition but most recently went to Holland & Barrett as I had a voucher, but I'm now in the market for some more and PN seem to be quite expensive. I can't complain about their service, but what I'm after is over £10 more than other places...

Egg White

Distinguished Member
yep, my protein here too... :)

in fact here's a referral code - and you will receive a discount of some kind if you use it... :)

MP103727

LeftyXXIII

Distinguished Member
Cheers guys for the comments and suggestions.

Predator Nutrition price matched this time round (although it wasn't easy getting them to) and an hour after ordering their website had an offer where if you spent over £40 you'd get 12 free ON samples and a free shaker (no small print that I could see). Decided to send an email asking if I would be eligible, to which they said I couldn't because they price matched for me. Won't be using them again.

LeftyXXIII

Distinguished Member
reiteration said:
yep, my protein here too... :)

in fact here's a referral code - and you will receive a discount of some kind if you use it... :)

MP103727

If that code is sill valid next time round I'll use it :)

Thug

Another for MP here too.
Although I also buy from Tesco as they usually have some good deals on, especially if I have club card points too.

Turb007

Prominent Member
I use Dolphin Fitness ,amazon and have recently tried this lot powerbody.co.uk

My protein completely screwed up an order for 1kg dextrose and only refunded the cost ,took the postage even though the courier never even collected it so won't be using them again

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Myprotein and Discount Supplements (because they're local for certain things)

Boozehound

Banned
I really like SAS Nutrition myself. They're quute small (it's a newish company) but their stuff is reasonably priced and very hugh quality. I'll post a discount code (unlimited uses) later when I look it out.

sheriffwoody

Distinguished Member
i just bought from bulk powders for the first time - should be delivered tomorrow.

if interested i have a referal code which is DW71509 which will get you £5 off an order over £15 and i get some KLUB points to use at bulk powders

Turb007

Prominent Member
I used bulkpowders Tuesday for the dextrose myprotein screwed up , came yesterday via royal mail , much prefer that as if I am not in I can collect from the sorting office

Sinead

Prominent Member
Ordered a couple of bags of protein from the protein works this week - Choccy & Morello Cherry and Apple & Cinnamon .. NOM !!

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom