• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where do I buy...

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
17p bottle of carbonated water from Asda(other supermarkets are avaialable), a couple of limes(or any flavoursome fruit), blitzed or juiced, pour the juice/pulp in, chill overnight, or indeed stick it in the freezer, and Bob's your auntie, nice refreshing chilled drink that will be fine the next day.
I don't drink, but driink a ton of Soda water & Lime in the house and when we do go out, and with the wife being a cook, she came up with alternatives to buying the sweetener filled rubbish, so it cuts down the Coke, and other juices.
Some large Oranges are another good one, gives it just a hint, like a faint whiff of Orangina.
Pomegranates too work well.

I bet the "naturaly sources flavourings" are sweetened at source for the juice you linked to.

tbc

Banned
Thanks! I'll give that a go, The pomegranate sounds interesting. I need a low sugar / high fluid diet at the moment and I'm sick of drinking plain water.

Not sure about the Polar seltzer but it does claim zero sugar or calories etc, but don't they all.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom