Where do I buy empty dvd cases etc from?

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My father in law got a dvd camcorder, and wants to get some blank dvd cases to put the dvds in. They must have the plastic outer case so he can make dvd covers of the filming he is doing.

He also wants to be able to make covers for the dvd itself, to make it look better than the basic blank media you get and also the glue or whatever you use to make the dvd cover stick to the actual dvd.

I have no idea where to even start looking for this stuff. amazon, play and cdwow didn't really turn up anything.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks.

Another vote for svp here :smashin:

Thanks lads. Got the gear from a different website in the end :thumbsup:

I use the black cases from SVP. With DVDs you create yourself you must take care not to let the sunlight get at them, so black cases are much better then the clear ones.

I use www.cdr-media.co.uk. Cheaper than SVP for cases, and a lot of the media as well. Compare postage to see which one works out better for you.

Hi folks

Could someone please help me to try and find a thin clear dvd case that can hold 5 discs that overlap ?

I have had a good search without any success, I ordered some from ebay but they where to wide as the case is part of a boxset and would not fit.

One case is damaged and i would like to replace it as part of the set

Cheers :)

Hi folks

Could someone please help me to try and find a thin clear dvd case that can hold 5 discs that overlap ?

I have had a good search without any success, I ordered some from ebay but they where to wide as the case is part of a boxset and would not fit.

One case is damaged and i would like to replace it as part of the set

Cheers :)
holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

Try here.

These cases have 2 swinging trays and a disc clicked onto the back .

shall i just look for a clear case that allows you to click the trays into it ?

:lease: help

would really appreciate it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom