1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where did you buy your sp50?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by enigma1701, May 20, 2005.

1. enigma1701

enigma1701

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +317
    Hi Everyone! I have been dying to get my hands on a SP50, but Ive been reading a lot of different views on the companies selling them on the net. Pixmania is the cheapest but a quick search on the net says they have awful customer service and empire direct isn't much better. Where have you guys ordered it from and was it fine when you got it?

I'm a costco member too, but I'd much rather use 9 months interest free on a credit card than cough up 2k in cash for costco!

Cheers!

2. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    im awaiting delivery from pixmania using the 12 month 0% finance option, should be here on tuesday, the customer service team is rather limited and you often get through to the same people, who arent overy technical about modern tvs and not overy helpfull. but they are the cheapest by far, and you always have your consumer rights should anything go wrong. ill keep you posted on the delivery etc.

3. enigma1701

enigma1701

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +317
    Cheers mate, let me know how you get on as I wouldnt mind ordering from them if everything is "a ok!"

4. croozer

croozer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    got mine from unbeatable,arrived and worked perfectly.i haven't needed their aftersales but i understand that they are ok.