Where did you buy your multi-region Denon 1920?

Hi

I got sevenoaks to match this price for a multi region. Happy to post you a CD ROM if it helps :)

Steve

Cheers for that Bluecar & Torphie,

I see that Weymouth offers a 2 year warranty - which is an added bonus in this day and age so I will go for this excellent offer - thanks for the heads-up :thumbsup: !

Bluecar - if it is not multi region when I get it I may take you up on your offer - thank you.

Now to place my order...

All the best,

Ian

I also used Weymouth Hi-Fi, ordered at 11:50am one day, arrived at 9:30 am the next. Excellent service!

Hi guys i have just bought a 1920 from forum Hi-Fi nottingham £199.95 multi region in silver.Just a thought though just over the road is seven oaks well being as ive been in the shop a few times and i would have liked to give them some business i asked if they would price match forum Hi-Fi.They havent got any was the reply when we havent any the price is £199.95. I said that they had well came the reply go and buy from them then i would sooner sell it to someone who will buy a system and i can get £250.00 for them being in short supply well £50.00 is a lot to me so guess what? i did.

About to order one from Xmas - any advances on this great offer from Empire ? Cheers everyone and have agreat Xmas

Empire are quoting due soon on the website - I phoned to enquire. They will get 40 this week but already have 49 on back order. Just cancelled my Superfi order as they dont have any either.

i ordered multi region from avland last week. yes all the suppliers quoted on this thread are good prices. but they either havent got them in stock or have back orders to fulfill. therefore i paid £250 to have it now. didnt want to wait and the picture is fantastic.

good luck

Well Michael and Brownieeyes not sure what you two have been doing BUT just ordered a Denon 1920 £179.67 (and in black the colour i wanted) from empire with a QED HDMI P 2m cable £41.32 delivery for Wednesday!!

Maybe its the colour - i only enquired about the silver one, didnt think about black. Will give them a call.

Ty_UK said:
Well Michael and Brownieeyes not sure what you two have been doing BUT just ordered a Denon 1920 £179.67 (and in black the colour i wanted) from empire with a QED HDMI P 2m cable £41.32 delivery for Wednesday!!

great price, but that is black...mine is a silver devil:devil:

tell me were you can find that in stock anywhere today..bet you cant (unless backordered)!!!!!:devil:

I'd be surprised if you can find them anywhere as they're on backorder from Denon in Germany.

i have one on oreder with peter tysons, i live near them they have back orders for about 80 but are only getting 40 in (weds hopefully)

i think silver ones are going to be as hard to get hold of as x box360

Guys why would you want a nasty silver one?? I got the sleek black one to go with my Panny PV500 ;o) Anyway hope you all get the one you want and have a great Xmas

brownieeyes - Richer Sounds have them in Silver and they pricematch - so you should get them for the £179.67

Richer Sounds only price match if the item is in stock at the time they are asked to Price Match - if other suppliers dont have them, they wont price match - unless you know a nice store manager.

peter tyson are currently supplying the dvd1920 and the award winning qed qunex hdmi lead for £239.90 delivered, or just the player for £209.90.
Im going to order the bundle in silver tomorrow morning(Ty UK-my ENTIRE setup is silver:D ;) )

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom