Where did you buy your 436 ?

Ziggy

Standard Member
Reaction score
Read a thread the other day from a guy who bought his new Pioneer PDP436XDE from www.plasmawarehouseuk.com.
He said he paid £2499 that included side speakers, desk top stand, delivery and a 3 year warranty. I think he said he spoke to a guy called paul.
Just wondered if anyone else read this thread, as i cant seem to find it.
I do know he was over the moon with the 436 which i was pleased about as it's the model i want.
Also if anyone knows of a better deal, let me know. :lease:

Cheers

Me to, I am looking for exactly the same spec TV, tabletop stand and speakers, an extra warranty would be nice but not essential, the cheapest I have seen is about £2720 with a 1 year warranty. I would also like a minimum of 6 months interest free.

Thanks guys.

Yeah me too, i'm also looking for interest free. Hopefully 12 months.

If you like speaking with real nice people rather than dealing over the internet - I bought by 436XDE from Richard's Audio/Video in St Albans. I removed the seats from my car just so I could take it away that day :thumbsup:

I have just bought from leconcepts.com , £2800 with swival stand, speakers and 3 yr warrenty, i phoned them up and talked to a very knowledgable fella called serb for around 20 mins, just waiting for delivery.

Does anyone sell the 436 with just the side speakers and not the stand ?

I read it also,and cannot find it :thumbsdow
I checked the site when I read the thread originally and the price was on there as the post,seems to have been changed! :oops:

I got mine ordered other day

http://www.buyyourav.com/product_details.asp?prodID=1913

excllent chap, steve i think it was

i paid £2670 with side speakers + universal wall mount and delivery

and i got 12 month intrest free aswell

couldnt find a better deal than that

it takes two weeks to process everything thats why i did it now

The latest video from AVForums

LG G4 OLED Best Picture Settings Out Of The Box - Filmmaker Mode!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom