1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where could I buy a JBL tweeter unit?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by BAM279, Jan 29, 2005.

1. BAM279

BAM279

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have a set of JBL TLX320 floorstanding speakers which have served me admirably for the past 7 years, but now the tweeter in one of my speakers is seemingly at its end, as it has lost some of its sharpness, it sounds a bit "flat" compared with the one in my other speaker.

I originally bought the speakers from Richer Sounds, but they cannot supply me with a replacement tweeter as they ceased stocking JBL stuff a few years back. I tried going to JBL website and they only deal with US customers, for UK peeps they link to a Harman Kardon site which I have mailed an enquiry about but have had no reply.

There must be some other stockist of JBL speaker spares in the UK (or preferably N.Ireland where I live), can anyone give me any recommendations?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

BAM.

2. Graham_E

Graham_E

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hi Bam,

Am surprised that you had no reply so far from the office, but get in touch with LRG sound and vision, who will be able to sort you out!

Cheers

Graham

3. BAM279

BAM279

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Many thanks for the suggestion m8, I will check LRG out.

Never did get a reply from Harman Kardon...

BAM.