Where can you buy the lead that allows control of sky in another room(part 2)


Active Member
I had the extension put on sky so that my girls can watch sky in their bedroom without having to come downstairs to change channel and have their own remote that controls sky and their telly. This lead that attaches to the upstairs telly has broke. How much are they to buy and do you have to buy them from sky?

Thank you.


If you look in the for sale section I believe that somebody is flogging one - its called SKYlink from Global.

If thats gone, there is somebody off the net (via these forums) who was selling em for i'll try and trall through and find it


www.maplin.co.uk or your neares maplin store, you could buy cheaper I'm sure but they are easier, also they do the kit to alow the use of aerial amps

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom