This just gets harder ! I saved my pennies for the pw6 offer and got cold feet because of the nagging feeling I should be getting a HD screen so I have saved more and am ready to buy, not being impatiant I was waiting till january to see if any offers appeared and then the issue of the hd pw7 shimmering blacks pops up. Now call me fussy but I'd like my £2500 to be well spent and seeing the odd pw6 at £1300 is looking tempting again (just think of the change left over!) so I realy need to see a pw6/7 sd screen next to a pw7hd screen, any suggestions in the NW uk as close as possible to the Wirral. Oh and to further confuse matters there is the problem of conectivity now shall i just give up and hold on for the pw8/9/10 ??