• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Where can I get this repaired?

nofear01

Hi

I got given a PSP because it no longer works. I try turning it on and the power button blinks red for a split second. Then nothing, I have tried using it connected to the mains but still no joy. I know it is not the battery or charger as I have tried it in another PSP.

I am just wondering if anyone knows what the issue is and how much it will be to get fixed and where?

Thanks in advance

nofear01

Thanks mate,

Have you used them before. I work in St Albans so popping in would not be a problem at all.

Scotty

You could always ring Sony (PlayStation Careline on 08705 99 88 77)they do out of warranty exchanges for about £60; reconditioned and guaranteed units

nofear01

Not a bad idea. I was kind of hoping to pay no more than £40 as I got this for free to be honest, it makes no odds to me if I don t have one

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom