1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where Can I Get Sony 1271 CRT Spacers From?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by GagHalfrunt, Sep 1, 2001.

1. GagHalfrunt

GagHalfrunt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I'm a new proud owner of a Sony 1271QM CRT Projector, which I've read an awful lot about before I bought it.

Unfortunately I'm having to work this in reverse; the Throw Distance is fixed but my Screen Size isn't. I've stabbed loads of figures into PJCalc and managed to get the right screen size for my throw distance, but it says I need "S" CRT Spacers.

I believe from reading the manual that I can change one set of spacers by rotating them, but the other set I'd have to change.

The projector currently has "M" spacers in it, so I suppose I need to change them.

Does anyone know where I can get them from? I notice that projectorspecs.com has some listed, but does anyone know anywhere in the UK?

2. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,808
    Hi,

I've got some Sony spacers in my loft I think. Came with a 1251q I had. I'll try and go see what they are tomorrow if you can wait.

Alternatively you might try MARATA Vision in London. They may be able to locate some for you or order them from Sony.

Gordon