1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I find someone to install my projector?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by NedK, Jun 27, 2002.

1. NedK

NedK
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I've decided to ceiling mount my VW10HT, as it's too big to have permanently on the dining table. I would prefer that someone professional came and did it for me, as I want it to look good. I'll probably want to take the power from upstairs, and have the data cables routed tidily.

I'm in Fleet, Hampshire. Anyone know where I should look for someone to do this for me?

Rob

2. Branxx

Branxx
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I was working with company called Ormani Studio Ltd. They have build all custom cabinets housing the audio equipment, separate electrical ring, accoustic insulation,and most importantly ceiling mounted hush-box with projector inside.

Apart from everything looking very neatly, we have to build hot air exchaust between the joices. There are no visible cabling anywhere.

Depending how complicated the mounting is it will probably last from 1 to 3 days to put it together. They were tidy, attentative and what was important to me, very precise.