1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I download user manual for TH-42A30 from?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by renmar, Sep 9, 2004.

1. renmar

renmar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks in advance :clap: (any pdf, doc..)

2. Steve_P

Steve_P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Your best bet is to scour the various Panasonic European websites under their service or support sections. The lastest plasma manual held on the UK website is for the TH-42PA20, see below, and type "TH42" in the search field.

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/customer-Support/download-centre.asp

The PA30 Vieras are for mainland Europe only and hence not available in the UK, our equivalent is the PE30 so the manual for the PA30 won't ever be archived on the UK Panny website.

Hope that helps.

*EDIT* I presume you meant the Panasonic TH-42PA30 :)

S.

3. renmar

renmar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks a lot - you were right of course ! But PE30 would be the best for me od course (I could not find it anyway)!

4. Steve_P

Steve_P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    Yeah I'm waiting for the PE30 manual to go online too, I have the printed version but it's nice to have it electronically too. No such luck yet I'm afraid, just keep checking every few weeks, it will get there eventually. The latest they've got to is the PA20 as I mentioned above.

S.

5. renmar

renmar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In fact the German version is downloadable from panny de (I printed both English for PA20 and German for PA30 and had some fun with using both in parallel - 20 is not the same as 30 so not everything was so fun :->) - I do not read German :-<