Where can I buy ANA/Southbridge Heatsinks?

Joe1973

Standard Member
Hi,

I've started repairing RROD 360's, with 100% success so far (1 x Elite, 2 x Arcades), but I'm having trouble finding a decent supply of heatsinks for the ANA & Southbridge chips. So far I've used the RROD Kit from Team Xecuter which has the correct heatsinks for the job, but seeing as I already have the tools, thermal pads, bolts, washers, etc, I don't want to spend £15 everytime I fix a 360.

I was wondering if any of you with the relevant knowledge and experience could point me to somewhere where I can buy these heatsinks? They're probably about 20mm x 20mm x 6mm. By the way, I have googled this to death, before you ask.

Just to point out that I'm happy with my method for fixing the console, so please stay on-topic and let's not this thread de-generate into another RROD-fix-method discussion.

So if any of you know where I can buy these heatsinks, I would appreciate your advice.

Cheers,

Joe

Don Nedly

Standard Member
Last edited:

astar0th

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I've started repairing RROD 360's, with 100% success so far (1 x Elite, 2 x Arcades), but I'm having trouble finding a decent supply of heatsinks for the ANA & Southbridge chips. So far I've used the RROD Kit from Team Xecuter which has the correct heatsinks for the job, but seeing as I already have the tools, thermal pads, bolts, washers, etc, I don't want to spend £15 everytime I fix a 360.

I was wondering if any of you with the relevant knowledge and experience could point me to somewhere where I can buy these heatsinks? They're probably about 20mm x 20mm x 6mm. By the way, I have googled this to death, before you ask.

Just to point out that I'm happy with my method for fixing the console, so please stay on-topic and let's not this thread de-generate into another RROD-fix-method discussion.

So if any of you know where I can buy these heatsinks, I would appreciate your advice.

Cheers,

Joe

Do you know what material they are made of? And how do they attach to the chips?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom